Thursday, November 19, 2009

Camping Mixtape


It's a grey day today. Funnily enough, it reminds me of Scotland, and so I kind of like it. In the burrito shop they were playing Great Lake Swimmers, perfect for this kind of slow day...

This summer I did a lot of camping. At some point, I compiled the tracks I listened to the most into a mixtape entitled "I <3 CAMPING". I listened to it a lot on a holiday in Kerala, India, in August, also. I'm hoping to upload some my diary entries from that trip at some point in the near future. In the meantime, I thought I'd share the track listing:

1. Okkervil River - Stand-Ins, One
2. Okkervil River - Lost Coastlines
3. Pavement - Shady Lane
4. Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal
5. The Rural Alberta Advantage - Don't Haunt This Place
6. Cut Copy - Hearts On Fire
7. The Dirty Projectors - Stillness Is The Move
8. Bat For Lashes - Daniel
9. Desmond Dekker - Beautiful And Dangerous
10. Black Milk - Losing Out
11. Belle & Sebastian - Like Dylan In The Movies
12. Animal Collective - Fireworks
13. Boards Of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy
14. Jens Lekman - Postcard To Nina
15. Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)

No comments:

Post a Comment